Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 19, 2010

This Feels Like Spring to Me

 
I haven't posted for almost three weeks due to a problem with viewing and posting on my blog.  My blog page would redirect to another page that was all ads and junk every time I tried to get on and post or view my blog. 
I finally got technical help and after 2 1/2 hours of deleting cookies, history and cache, defragmenting, running a virus scan on all files and then running a registry cleanup, we finally found the culprit.  It appears that the "snow effect widget" that I had been running on my blog for about 3 months had somehow been corrupted and was causing this problem.
Well, at least after all this cleanup, my computer is running somewhat faster!
The lovely treasury is compliments of Jane over at Glorioushats.....please hop on over and have a look at her interesting shop.
My item featured is the purple botanical journal and bookmark on the top row.
If you would like a closer look at the treasury, please click on the photo to enlarge.
Thanks for looking in and have a relaxing weekend!
As always, your comments are dear to my heart.

5 comments:

Jane Carlstrom said...

Hi Lenore, As you may guess, found your Etsy shop via Lovely Clusters. Was so enamored with the grace and style in your work, found just the perfect listing to fit into the above treasury list. Will be back often to browse your blog and shop in your beautiful store. So pleased to have found you. Cheers, Jane

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Sorry you were having problems. I think some others had a problem like yours also.
Enjoy your weekend.

June said...

Hi Lenore it's great to see you are back. So sorry about all the problems you've been having. I had a similar problems and had to all those same things. Only Blogger wouldn't even let me sign in. It is so frustrating.
hugs

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there Lenore,

(I've just been blog hopping; primarily from Susan's lovely, Btween Naps On The Porch, for her delightful, "Tablescape Thursday", and I'm delighted to have discovered your lovely blog in the process)!..,

Sometimes I also click on "random" blog photos that catch my eye, because often, that 's how I serendipitously find many intersting blogs; that's how I found your blog today!..,

I also much to my dismay, (so belive me I know how it feels), experienced considerable dificulty duw to the virus attached to the Falling snow effect, wiget..,

I also removed all widgets and engaged in a massive cleanup; yet it's annoying as you do temporarily loose touch with your fellow bloggers!..,

You are most warmly invited to visit "my little corner of the bloggging world", where "cyber, afternoon tea" is served every Tuesday and Wednesday, on two of my blogs..,

My other blog is, "The French Dressing Room"; perhaps I can feature some of your artistry sometime.., Whereas this blog is all about mostly, Dressing Room closets, as well as some delightful accessories just like your lovely creations!..,

I love your work by the way!..,

Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Glad you have all of your problems fixed! Love the treasury!