Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chocolate Chip, Pecan, Orange and Oatmeal Cookies

Well, I meant to post this to my blog BEFORE Labor Day but I've been so aggravated by the way my computer was acting I couldn't seem to get anything accomplished. Hope you had a relaxing and pleasant weekend.
I normally use my laptop for all my etsy and blog things but happened to lose some of my "cookies" from my laptop and I can't get it back to normal. If anyone has any suggestions on restoring "cookies", I would really appreciate it.
Anyway, I baked these chocolate chip, pecan, orange oatmeal cookies for the Labor Day weekend and they were a huge success!! I usually don't make a new recipe for company before trying it out on ourselves, but this came out just great and I will bake them again.




3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Mmmmmmm... they sound scrumptious!!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Lenore! Thanks for coming by for a visit. The cookie recipe looks absolutely yummy (But then I AM the cookie monsters long lost twin sister!!!)Hey sweetie I wanted to ask you question about something on your blog. When you get a chance, can you email me so we can chat? Thanks!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Bill said...

Those look wonderful! I loved the pictures ... you're a VERY neat baker. Mine never look that perfect ... during or after baking!

I checked out some of your other recent posts. Your photo mosaic was great, and I enjoyed the genealogy post very much (one of my passions as well!).

Hope you have a great weekend!

Bill