Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Mother's Day Flowers

Since it's getting close to Mother's Day I thought it would be nice to look at beautiful flower arrangements that would all be perfect for Mother's Day giving.

I absolutely love lavender in any form
Aren't these wonderful bouquets?

More perfect arrangements.

Remember you can click on each photo to enlarge.
Before you, my readers get the idea that I've taken all these wonderful photos, I must admit that I've gotten them from PB's online catalogue.
I hope you enjoyed these virtual flowers and that you will give a look at all the other wonderful participants in Mosaic Monday over at Mary's Little Red House.
Thanks for dropping in .....I'd love to hear from you.

Oh, and before I forget it, wanted all of you who asked for a tutorial on the canvas panel mosaics that I've posted many times....I hope to get one posted later this week.....so please keep on looking in.

10 comments:

Carol said...

I enjoyed your mosaics, they are gorgeous arrangements!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, very beautiful mosaics! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Debbie said...

Oh rather you took them or not they are adorable. And thanks for stopping by my blog, I so enjoy meeting new people. Have a great Mosaic Monday Day!

Love Of Quilts said...

I'm with you....you can fine some pretty pictures on the web to use and that's good advertizing for them. Trish

BailiwickStudio said...

I love lavender too! In fact, my mosaic is all about it. Have a great week! ::Jill

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Lovely!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Lenore... Lovely floral mosaics... I am crazy for the lavender!
Bella

Snap said...

Wonderful ideas for Mother's Day. Love the lavender.

Daniela said...

Lovely photos :)

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Lenore,

Thanks for the great ideas - it's never too early to start getting organized!

Amanda